We hope to see you at our new Drive-in Worship Service. In an effort to help us plan parking logistics; please confirm you are coming by signing up for a parking spot at the link provided below.
We’re using SignUp.com to RSVP for parking spots on Sunday. Here’s how it works in 2 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com
2) Click the green SignUp box and fill in your
information. You are all set!
Note: You will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com. SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Helpful and important guidelines for Sunday:
- The service will be broadcast on FM station 87.9. The signal will transmit to all parking areas.
- Please allow ample time to arrive and be directed to your parking spot; service starts at 9am and is expected to run approximately 30 minutes.
- There will be one entrance to the church parking lot; located on E. Barden St.
- Ushers (will be wearing vests) and they will direct you to a parking spot.
- Parking is limited; family units should come to church in one car if possible.
- At the end of the service Ushers will release cars by sections; please wait for the Usher to direct you out of your parking space and the parking lot.
- To adhere to Conference Guidelines; people must remain in their cars for the entire time and the building is closed; no bathrooms will be available.
***IF YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL, HAVE A FEVER, OR PERSISTENT COUGH, PLEASE JOIN US ONLINE FROM HOME***